Nicola reminded me that I had a pretty good day, full of loves. So, things I loved today:
- Having a good hair day
- Radio Caroline
- watching the Daily Show on my lunch break
- attempting (and almost succeeding!) at eating 6 saltine crackers in 1 minute with 2 of my coworkers, which another coworker cluelessly walked in on.
- talking about tv
- being surrounded by kids when they got off school, hearing their triumphs, dramas, and disappointments.
- hearing a younger kid say “DANG IT! I owe my brother $25” and when asked why, he said “Because I didn’t believe him that teenagers would all hang out at the library!” 🙂
- Going to the Museum of Fine Arts Houston alone to see the Alice Neel exhibit. I love her and they have footage of her painting some of her portraits–she’s nothing like I imagined. I love it.
- Finding my hamster. The new aquarium proved no problem for my little escape artist so she’s back in her smaller cage which I guess isn’t so bad, she likes to climb the bars and I let her out to run a lot…
Okay, off to put on pjs and read a bit!