Today’s theme is celebrity crushes. I have lots. And lots. But at the moment I can’t think of any of the really good ones that you’ll be jealous of.
Except for a few of my most recents:
- That guy who plays Chuck (thank Holly)
- Joshua Jackson (despite Dawson’s Creek)
- The guy from Middle Man who is now on Lie to Me which I need to watch
- Matt Smith- I know I’ve been saying he has GIANT HEAD and it’s still true, but he’s very charming so far as The Doctor and when he had the custard mustache I melted a bit
- The Doctor’s new companion Amelia ‘Amy’ Pond
- Lisa Lutz. This one isn’t new but she’s created a crazy-pants world in her Spellman books. Also I love Henry, despite his clean freakiness.
A few more random thoughts for the day:
- Today when I get home I need to cleeeean, could someone remind me?
- I also need to buy sunblock, my trucker’s freckles are getting out of control early this year (you know how truckers get a tan on one arm since it’s always facing the sun out the window? Well, I don’t tan I just get a lot more freckles on my left arm than my right. Weird right? Right.)
- I want to go the MFAH tomorrow because it’s free on Thursdays, but I have a meeting. Boo.
- I was supposed to have my employee evaluation on my anniversary (Feb. 01) and get a raise (small, but still a raise) on my next paycheck. Because of many factors including new software, Easter and my boss’ trip to China it is now April and I have no idea when this evaluation is going to happen. Sadface.
- Summer is coming and I’m getting into that slightly panicky mode where I feel like I can’t get anything done and I need to get everything done. Hold on, going to send an email to get updated on something I just remembered will be going down in May. Meep!
- Okay I’m back, I forget, did I tell y’all (you all) that I’m going to buy a bicycle on Friday? I know I twittered about it, but did you look at the picture?
- Also, I think I’m going to switch up my template here. If this looks different then I already have. If so, I hope we both like it!
See you tomorrow!