Almost forgot to blog! But I think you’ll understand when I tell you it’s because I just started Hunger Games. 🙂
So….Things I Love this Thursday?
- Um. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Great deals while shopping ($130 pants from Anne Taylor for $30, half off everything at New York & Co.!)
- Smart kids noticing creepers and alerting persons of authority
- Talking about books that encourage feminism in boys as inspired by this article: http://www.theawl.com/2010/04/sex-offender-week-feminism-for-young-dudes
- Also this article which is so spot on it’s scary: http://www.theawl.com/2010/04/sex-offender-week-rivers-cuomo-messes-you-up-forever
- These ladies:
- “New” bikes and pretty morning bike rides
- Waking up to a clean apartment because you tidied up after yourself the night before like the tidy person you wish to be…
- Having the Quote of the Day widget on iGoogle feature a Joss Whedon quote which then leads to discussing fave epsiodes of Buffy on facebook.
Unfortunately I still haven’t watched Glee. But I wouldn’t have changed the week thus far (unless I could have watched it at work on Tuesday…that would’ve been nice).
Okay, this, as always, ended up being longer than I intended and now I want to sleep. Ah sleep.