It’s been so long since I’ve written AND posted one of these! Here goes!
- This week’s Glee. I know, I know I’m late to the game. But whatevs. I HEART Joss so hard, and I know I’m not alone so I’m not afraid to say it out loud here (or anywhere really…). And he did not let us down in this. And NPH! Robin and I were so happy. And Idina Menzel and Lea Michelle singing together is what the musical medium was created for. In fact our only wish for the show would’ve been to hear Shue and Brian Ryan actually sing Impossible Dream. Well that and no lines for Kurt, Mercedes, Brittany, Santana, Quinn, and Finn…
- This recap of the show
- Playing freerice.com with my kids and teaching them about art.
- Chatting/pouring out my soul to friends.
- E and M’s new apartment. It’s soooo pretty! Going to hang out with them there tonight, I think. Maybe make them watch Dr. Horrible? They’ll probably cry/be irrationally/totally understandable upset about the ending
- Just finding out May 25 is Towel Day!!!!