Okay, so back during B3DA I started making a list of 27 things to do before I turned 27 and I never finished it! I have been working on crossing things off the list though, so I thought I should continue in a more conscious manner..
Here it is so far:
- Eat at Hubcap Grill‘s restaurant or food truck (I’ve followed them on twitter forever, but I’ve never eaten there!)
- Make doctor’s/dentist/
eye doctor’sappointments and keep them! Run a 5k.
- Run a half marathon.
- Mod Podge book pages onto my dresser drawers.
- Help create a Halloween costume.
- Keep plants alive on our patio and grow some more.
- Finish Jane Austen cross stitch
- Learn to embroider
- Throw a kick ass Halloween party
- Learn to cook…samosas
- Read Little Women
- Visit 3 new Houston museums
Get my second holes re-pierced
- learn a song on the harmonica
- Wash my car, inside and out, once a month
- Write and mail 3 letters or postcards
- Develop my holga film (FROM LAST SUMMER)
- Work on handmade Christmas presents for family and friends
- Collect the entire filmography of one star (I have chosen Nia Vardalos)*
- Create and star in a calendar*
- Read 3 biographies/memoirs/autobiographies of people I admire (2down, in the middle of 1 other)
- Learn how to make a gif
- Teach Bartlet a new trick
- Go to the Boneyard with Bartlet
- Finish knitting my scarf
Go to a MLB baseball game!
*Nick came up with these 2